Add to Cart
- Neck Material:One Piece Mahogany
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Nut:Bone 1 11/16
- 1st Fret String Height:.022"
- 12 Fret String Height:Bass .078" & Treble .062"
- Fretwire:Jescar FW47104
- Scale Length:24 3/4"
- Body Dimensions:13" x 1 7/8"
- Body Top:Solid Flame Maple
- Body Back/Sides:1 Piece Mahogany
- Truss Rod:Single Acting
- Binding:Body and Neck
- Binding Material:Ivoroid
- Logo:Pearl Headstock
- Inlay:Pearl Crowns
- Backplates:Black Plastic
- Top Coat Finish:Antique Varnish
- Hardware Color:Aged Nickel
- Tailpiece:Gotoh Relic Series GE101A-NI
- Bridge:Gotoh Relic Series GE-103B-NI
- Tuners:Gotoh Relic SD90
- Knobs:Speed Knobs
- Strap Peg:Gotoh Relic Series EP-A1
- Neck Pickup:Lollar Custom Aged/Wound Imperial Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup:Lollar Custom Aged/Wound Imperial Humbucker
- Pickup Height:3/32"
- Pickup Frame:Cream
- 3 Way Switch:Switchcraft 12120X
- Switch Tip:Switchcraft Ivory
- Capacitors:Sprague Orange Drop
- Potentiometers:CTS 500K Audio Taper
- Output Jack:Switchcraft
- Strings:D'addario NYXL .010 - .046
- Action Height:3/32" and 2/32"
- Case:Hardshell Case
Solid Body electric guitar. Eastman has done it again with this beautiful tribute to the early solid-body electrics of the 1950s. Vintage-inspired appointments include a solid maple top, solid Mahogany neck & body, ebony fingerboard, pearl crown inlays, Seymour Duncan Classic 59 humbucking pickups, 1 11/16" bone nut, nickel hardware, 24.75" scale length, aged Gold Burst top & natural Mahogany back, Certificate of Authenticity, and hardshell case. With a shorter scale, the guitar plays incredibly well, and the vintage Duncan humbuckers give a fat, creamy, growling rock & roll tone. This is a solid body that's comfortable to play for hours on end. The guitar pictured is the exact instrument that is for sale. All instruments are available at our store showroom in Warrenton, Virginia, and are guaranteed to be packed safely and freshly set up per your specifications. Please email or call and we'd be happy to provide an in-hand description of the instrument and answer any questions you have.