Eastman E20 OM
Add to Cart
Eastman E20OM -
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Neck Profile:Traditional Even "C"
- Nut:Bone 1 3/4"
- Fretwire:20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length:24.9"
- Body Dimensions:15" X 4-1/4"
- Bracings:Hand-Carved Scalloped X
- Body Top:Solid Adirondack Spruce
- Body Back/Sides:Solid Rosewood
- Bridge/Saddle:Ebony/Bone, 2-5/32" Spacing
- Truss Rod:Dual Acting
- Binding Material:Herringbone
- Logo:Pearl Headstock
- Inlay:Abalone Snowflakes
- Side Dot Color:White
- Bridge Pins:Ebony
- Body Finish:Truetone Gloss
- Back/Sides Finish:Truetone Gloss
- Hardware Color:Nickel
- Pickguard:Tortoise Shell
- Tuners:Open-Gear Pingwell V93N 3+3
- Strings:D'Addario XT Phosphor Bronze .012 -.053
- Action Height:12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case:Hardshell Case
- Truss Rod Wrench:4mm
Orchestra model guitar inspired by the iconic pre-war instruments of the 1930's featuring a Solid Adirondack Red Spruce top, forward Hand-Carved Scalloped X-Bracing, solid Indian Rosewood back & sides, Ebony fingerboard & bridge, 1 3/4" bone nut, 2-5/32" bridge spacing with bone saddle, 24.9 scale, 12" fingerboard radius, nickel vintage-style open-gear tuners, dual-action truss rod, tortoiseshell binding, Abalone snowflake inlay, Nitrocellulose Lacquer finish, and arch-top hardshell case to keep everything safe & sound. Eastman builds remarkable examples of classic Golden Era instruments at a price that musicians can afford. This guitar has a beautiful Adirondack Spruce top with the subtle aged patina of a much older instrument. It is very clear and balanced with excellent projection. The shorter scale length and smaller body make it easy to play and very comfortable to hold, providing hours of enjoyment. The guitar pictured is the exact instrument that is for sale. All instruments are available at our store showroom in Warrenton, Virginia and are set up to the buyers personal specifications at no additional charge upon purchase. Instruments may not be shipped in the original shipping container. All instruments are guaranteed to be packed safely, and freshly set up per your specifications. Please email or call and we'd be happy to provide an in hand description and answer any questions you have.